Sunday, April 27, 2008

More photos...

Hello to all! We are home and getting settled into our new routines as a family of four. Sadie is still a bit confused about which is night and which is day, but we're making progress! I'm sure we'll get some sleep before the next decade! :)

TJ is not really paying her any attention. He looks at her when she cries, and will kiss her forehead on command, but other than that he is just enjoying all the attention he can get right now--while Buckie is home from
work with us! I'm sure he and Sadie will be best friends soon enough!

She had her first spong
e bath today--mostly to help keep her awake for a bit...she may have four more before the day is over to keep her awake!! I'm hoping she will sleep more tonight than last night--and I'm open to any comments or suggestions from anyone who can tell me how to help her switch her daytime with her nighttime!!! :)

Enjoy the photos from yesterday and today...more to come just as soon as we can update!

And...Yes--that IS an Alabama Cheerleader shirt she has on in this photo! :) ROLL TIDE!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sadie is absolutely perfect!!! I can't believe how much I already love her, when I haven't even met her yet! Give TJ and Sadie hugs and kisses for me! I can't wait to see you all!

Love,

Auntie Leslie